This company was registered in by registration No. 8501 dated January 6, 1963 in Tehran Company Registration and Industrial Ownership and started its operation by Operation License No. 33106 dated October 22, 1968 with the capacity of 300 tons.
Upon the request of the company dated June 28, 1988, the modification of Operation License to 2500 tons of brake lining and 1000 tons of clutch lining in three shifts was approved and communicated to the Company by Industrial Operation Deputy of Ministry of Industries.
Company’s factory is built in 11km of Karaj Special Road and produces types of brake lining, clutch lining and disk lining for heavy and semi-heavy and light vehicles, trains and industrial devices and machines.
This company distributes its products through its sales representatives countrywide.